Non-slip texture and make it easy to hold onto and Engineering plastic shell is both suitable for men and women's handsSAVE & SAFE:
Designed to maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life as well as save the oilMULTIPLE PRESSURE UNITS:
Pressure Unit Measures PSI, BAR, KPA, and KGF/CM2 on Schrader Valves up to 100PSI - 700kPA - 7 Bar - 7 kg/cm2DAY & NIGHT:
Backlit LCD display screen and Lighted nozzle provides for clear visibility even in low light settings or at nightEASE TO USE:
Press "ON/UNIT/OFF" button for control; automatically shuts off within 30 seconds of inactivityFeatures:
- Maintain correct tire pressure
- Reduce tire wear and tear
- Extend the lifetime of tires
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Improve vehicle handling and safety
- Press the "ON/UNIT/OFF" button. Wait for the gauge to display zero on the LCD screen.
- Place the nozzle of the gauge on the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure a good seal and prevent air escaping.
- Hold gauge on the valve until the threading on the LCD display locks. Remove the gauge to easily see the pressure reading.
- To retake the pressure, simply repeat the previous steps.
- Tire gauge will automatically shut off shortly after use. The gauge can be manually turned off by holding the "ON" button down for more than 3 seconds.
Instructions on conversion: 1kgf/cm²=0.98bar=98kPa=14.2psi the error percentage is the full range percentage
In order to get a strong seal, place the nozzle directly onto the tire valve. Putting the gauge on the nozzle from an angle could result in an inaccurate reading. Once the gauge is placed, firmly press the gauge straight down.